Free xml sitemap generator

Saturday, June 2, 2012

What's My Tribe?




  1. ______________
  2. ______________
  3. ______________
  4. ______________
  5. ______________


Here are the nationalities Chinese, Korean, Peruvian, Vietnamese and Japanese (Don't repeat an answer, or I'll grade your entire test a fat Zero)
I won't post the answers until someone gets 5 of 5.  People who get 3 obviously need only 1 switch, so a 3 and you've pretty much got it wrapped up.

   5 of 5  - You are the Shit
   4 of 5 -  Duh, can you figure out why?
   3 of 5 -  So so, you have potential
   2 of 5 -  Shame on you
   1 of 5 -  Why are you on this site?
   0 of 5 -  You are a complete and utter Noodlehead



I use to think I was pretty good at telling where someone was from, particularly if they were Asian.  This was  doubly true if they were a Filipino. I would always think the obvious.  The skin tone, the cheekbones, and of course the surname was a dead give away.  A few years ago on AZN, I took a similar test(wish I could find it, but I couldn't, so I made this crude variation), only instead of 5 individuals,  it had 20 men and women from various Asian nations. It was far more difficult because Cambodians, Thais, Laosians, and a host of others were thrown into the mix.   Out of the 20 individuals to identify.    I think I barely got 60% correct.  So I failed miserably and proved to myself I was no authority on identifying all things Asian.

I'm limiting this one to 5 to make it easier for you.  I threw in a Peruvian because you'd be surprised at how Asian some Latnos  look. Some have told me even I look a wee bit Latino.   Perhaps it's due to my BiG !  \:D/A@#$

My point of this whole thing is.  Even I didn't realize how diverse Asians were. Not just  in language, culture, and religious beliefs.  We're certainly more than just black hair, slanted eyes, and flat asses.  I can only imagine if this diverse group  of people became united.  We have a lot of good things to offer the world as well, and we've got it in sheer numbers.   Intelligence, strong sense of family, music, art, history, great food and of course, beautiful looking people that are generally humble.   Ok well the author is one cocky SOB, but I'm working on it, there's always room for self improvement lol

No comments:

Post a Comment